Of course we visited some of the great "must-see" sights in Vietnam, and that naturally means some of the country's most revered monuments. From the caves of the Marble Mountains and the once-mighty fortress of the Imperial Citadel, to the iconic Thien Mu Pagoda, the My Son ruins and Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, I think we saw what normal tourists travel there to see (and gratefully so very much more!). As mentioned however - buildings: not my thing so much. But I managed to get a few great shots despite my shortcomings, and focused on some fun details as well.
Saturday, February 2, 2013
Monumental
Of course we visited some of the great "must-see" sights in Vietnam, and that naturally means some of the country's most revered monuments. From the caves of the Marble Mountains and the once-mighty fortress of the Imperial Citadel, to the iconic Thien Mu Pagoda, the My Son ruins and Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum, I think we saw what normal tourists travel there to see (and gratefully so very much more!). As mentioned however - buildings: not my thing so much. But I managed to get a few great shots despite my shortcomings, and focused on some fun details as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























No comments:
Post a Comment